One of the best parts of a new year is the opportunity it creates for a clean, fresh start. This blank canvas leaves room for goals, ambition, and optimism to spur us on.
And, there is one more thing that an empty canvas calls for perhaps more than anything else.
Beautiful, vibrant paint.
As you start your new year, be sure to leave room for refreshing color. To help you get started, we thought we’d share a handful of our favorite educational articles from 2016. Read, skim, and save as you need to, and be sure to contact us directly with any other house painting questions you might have.
Tips and Information for Your House Painting Project, Interior and Exterior
- Is It Safe to Paint Indoors in the Winter? – This answer has changed over the years! Get the latest update and product tips here.
- 4 Tips for Finding the Perfect Interior Paint – We’re not just talking color here, but also whittling down the options to identify a product that will perform as it needs to in your home.
- Picking Your Interior Paint Color – It’s not always easy, but these tips will help.
- Exterior Paint Color Inspiration – These homes may be very different, but they are all certainly inspirational. Which is your favorite?
- How Well Do You Know Your Exterior Stain Options? – There is opportunity here for crucial surface protection and beauty, but the first step is to knowledgeably pick the right stain for your home.
- Finding the Perfect White Interior Paint – Who knew there could be so many options for white paint?
- The Best Bathroom Paint for Your Home – Paint in the bathroom has a lot asked of it! To set your project up for success, you need to know how to line up the demands with your product options.
- Do You Need to Use Primer? – You could call this article your primer on primer!
- Can You Paint a Brick Home? – Yes, but there are a few things you need to know first…
- Dealing with Lead Paint – This outdated product rears its head quite frequently in older homes, and it must be navigated carefully.
- 2017 Color Trends – Get inspired!
- Pairing Paint and Wallpaper – These two classics are getting along great these days.
Are You Considering Hiring a Professional Painter?
The beauty of working with a trustworthy professional is that you not only benefit from their skill, but also their experience. A qualified painter can guide you through every step, from color considerations to a final, thorough walkthrough of your transformation.