Today, let’s focus on maintenance.
Some homeowners feel that it’s best to wait until the very last possible moment to care for your home’s surfaces, interior or exterior. Delaying painting, repairs, and staining isn’t maximizing the finish you have, however, but rather just increasing the amount of product and labor needed to restore your home.
Think of it this way: would you rather wait until your tires blow out, leaving you on the side of the highway, or replace your tires when the tread gets low?
What Are the Benefits of Routine Painting and Maintenance?
Here are a few to keep in mind:
- Reduce your long-term maintenance expenses. Proactive, more frequent care is much more cost-effective than paying for large-scale remediation.
- Protect your property from damage and decay! Mold, mildew, dry rot, and more can develop, often unnoticed at first.
- Healthy paint and stain protects against moisture and pest intrusion.
- Routine care provides peace of mind. You’ll never need to worry about your surfaces, or whether your project can be fit into the schedule in a convenient way.
- Keep your home looking its best! No chipped, peeling, flaking paint, or grey, tired wood surfaces.
What’s Included in Your Exterior Maintenance Plan?
We customize each plan to fit your home, and best meet your needs and budget. Here are a few of our most popular services to keep in mind:
- Power washing
- Gutter cleaning
- Touch-up painting
- Winter damage repairs
- …and more!
Are You Ready to Protect Home in Westchester or Fairfield County?
The A.G. Williams Painting team is here to serve you. Contact us today with any questions you might have, and to begin discussing your customized maintenance plan.