See if one of these scenarios sounds familiar…
You walk into a room in your home, know you’re ready for fresh colors, but have NO idea where to start.
You’re ready to paint, but want to get away from your go-to paint color. There are so many amazing options, like the creative ideas you’ve seen on Pinterest or Instagram, but you don’t know how to really bring one to life.
Or, maybe you’re ready for exterior painting, and want to be SURE you have just the right color picked out before you commit.
If this hits close to home, it sounds like you’d benefit from working with a professional color consultant.
Why Hire a Paint Color and Design Professional?
Here are a few key benefits:
- Get fresh ideas! A color pro can open your eyes to new possibilities, color trends, and show real examples to get you inspired.
- Save time! Rather than pin a whole bunch of ideas, or do your own research, let a pro share options for you to choose from.
- Factor in your home’s whole style! Colorists are really, REALLY good at looking at the big picture, developing a cohesive palette.
- Get technical! Color professionals can dig deeper than just colors you like or don’t, and drill down into your lighting, color theory, and the specific mood you want for a room (depending on how it will be used).
- Lighting! Light has a huge impact on your paint, which is partly why you can never choose something just from a swatch. You need to see it in place and consider how it will look in your room, in differing light throughout the day.
How About a Real-Life Example of Picking Exterior Paint Colors?
Our client asked us for color help with their exterior painting project, and we connected them with a local professional. Such a pretty, bright palette, and the unique front door color adds a beautiful touch of extra personality.
As always, we’re here to help! Contact us today with any additional questions.