With kitchens enjoying an unprecedented level of attention and value, homeowners like you are constantly looking for the best way to maximize how they invest in and improve this crucial space. After all, your kitchen is the heart of your home, and we know how important it is that it looks its very best, is well-protected, and can perform just as you need it to.
What Are the Benefits of Professional Cabinet Painting?
Here are just a few of the key benefits:
- Much more cost-effective than entirely new cabinets, or a full remodel
- The process is less invasive and time-consuming than remodeling as well, especially when working with a professional, experienced painting company
- Endless opportunities for customization and color selection!
- Cabinet painting and refinishing offers a strong return on investment
- Cutting-edge products and application techniques look incredible and are just as strong and practical as a factory finish
Is Kitchen Cabinet Painting or Refinishing Right for You?
In all honesty, painting and refinishing is not right for every situation. Here are a few key questions to ask yourself, just to make sure you are making the best decision for your home and budget:
- Do you love your kitchen’s existing layout and design? If so, simply refreshing your surfaces might be the best route to take, but if you need more space, storage, or a different layout, a full remodel will be more beneficial.
- Do you love your cabinets? Painting and refinishing can drastically transform cabinetry, but it’s important that you love the cabinets themselves before investing in having them professionally painted.
- Is it better to paint or replace? Painting is a cost-effective alternative to remodeling, but it is best saved for high-quality cabinets that are ready for a new look.
Take a look this ‘Before & After’ from a recent AG William project:
How Much Does Cabinet Painting Cost?
Every project is unique, and the costs are unique as well. One of our experienced estimators will visit your home, inspect the cabinets, their condition, and the scope of your project to make sure we provide an accurate quote.
As a starting point, however, most higher-end cabinet painting projects range between $6,000-$10,000 depending on multiple variables. This is much more cost-effective than a remodeling project, but is still important to consider carefully (as we mentioned above).
Let’s Get Started!
It would be our pleasure to discuss the options, benefits, and endless possibilities with you in person. Contact our friendly office team to schedule your free, no-obligation estimate!