Learn about how A.G. Williams can make your Westchester County, home or office look its best:
New York: 914-738-2860
411 Fifth Avenue, Pelham, NY 10803,
From the time that we moved our headquarters to Pelham in the 1960s, A.G. Williams has been an active member of the Westchester community. Our Westchester County painters service all areas of Westchester and have painted a home in your neighborhood.
We proudly support and participate in many Westchester business and community organizations:
Business and professional:
- Westchester County Association
- Local Chambers of Commerce – Armonk Chamber of Commerce and Pelham Chamber of Commerce
- National Guild of Paper Hangers, Westchester branch
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA)
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
Local organizations and non-profits:
- Armonk Outdoor Art Show to Benefit North Castle Public Library
- Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cerebral Palsy of Westchester
- Habitat for Humanity
- Local PBAs
- Local firefighters
- Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center
- Scarsdale Public Library Spelling Bee
- Sherman Park Little League
- The Community Center of Northern Westchester
- Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless
- United Way
Special contributions and projects:
- Donated interior room painting and a painted mural in the community room of the Westhab affordable housing project at 41-47 Clinton Place, New Rochelle.
- Worked with the provisional class of the Junior League of Pelham to make-over the reception area of the Family Services of Westchester offices in Mt. Vernon. A.G. Williams donated paint, drop cloths and brushes, and two employees to paint the 250-square-foot room.
- Partnered with Americare to paint the Boys & Girls Club of New Rochelle, erecting scaffolding, donating painting services, securing a donation of 40 gallons of Benjamin Moore paint, assisting in training volunteers in safety and proper painting techniques, and supervising sections of the painting.
- Donated painting services to the not-for-profit Pelham Art Center in Pelham, to paint various exterior and interior areas, including the large metal arch in the front of the building.
- Support Connection, a Westchester County based not-for-profit organization, offers free, confidential support services to people nationwide who are affected by ovarian and breast cancer. A.G. Williams Painting Company raises and donates funds for Support Connection through its annual Paint It Teal/Paint It Pink campaign and participation in the Annual Support Connection Support-A-Walk at FDR State Park in Yorktown, New York.
We also provide a range of additional home improvement services for Westchester County homeowners including:
- Residential Painting
- Commercial Painting
- Residential & Commercial Maintenance Programs
- Color Consultation
- Interior Design
- Carpentry & Contracting Work
- Painter 4A Day Services
Our Results Speak for Themselves
“We would like to extend our thanks and appreciation for transforming the interior of our home. We are thrilled with our new walls and beautifully painted rooms and trim. Your crews were an absolute pleasure to have in our home. They were extremely professional, courteous and neat. We cannot thank you enough for making our beloved home even more charming for the two of us. It goes without saying that we will be passing your name on to all our family and friends.”
Mr. & Mrs. Geller, Pleasantville, NY
“I just received your information regarding your customer rewards program.I was reminded how pleased I was with you, your painters and your office staff. Painting ones home is a difficult decision to make, however, your experienced staff made it less burdensome. I have already given tours to my neighbors and gave them your business card. Good Luck to you and thank you.”
P. Larsen, Yorktown Heights, NY
“I love the whole company, the staff, the office. They are a joy to work with. The painters, wallpaper installers, wood craftsmen, were all kind, careful, thoughtful and polite. They do an excellent job and were delightful to have around.”
Laura, Bronxville, NY